Sales Account Executive- publisher platform
Our client is growing its sales team in New York in response to rapidly increasing market demand for our offering. The Account Executive position is an individual contributor sales role calling on publishers, app developers, ad networks, ad tech platforms, advertisers and agencies for new business.
Your job will be to sell our clients solutions into influencers and decision makers inside of sales, operations, finance, planning & buying and analytics teams. This involves engaging with customers across the entire sales cycle required for selling SAAS solutions and successfully generating new revenue in line with marketplace opportunity and company goals.
- Join a great team of 5 people and lead all aspects of the full cycle publisher sales effort
- Perform against quota
- Assess client needs and determine use cases solutions best solve
- Deliver customized, persuasive presentations and product demonstrations
- Work with Account Management for implementation and up-sell
- Utilize Salesforce consistently to accurately record sales contacts, activity and deal pipeline
- Provide insights into marketplace trends and feedback on various product and company initiatives
- Travel to outside cities/markets for client meetings, internal meetings and training
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Consultative approach
- Results-driven and achievement-oriented
- Identifies opportunities and paths to success
- Focused in the face of ambiguity and adversity
- Understanding of Digital Media
- Strong desire to learn and be coached on best SaaS sales practices
- 2-4 years of sales exposure to ad technology platform sales, digital ad sales, SaaS platforms.
- Experience in a programmatic revenue role with an understanding of programmatic metrics that drive the business
- Understanding of Digital Ad Ops space with experience dealing with reporting from multiple external platforms
- Collaborative sales approach with focus on identifying relevant business applications of a service and building partnerships with clients
- Strong interpersonal, communication, networking and negotiation skills
- BA/BS degree
Our client offers competitive base salary and commission plan, stock options, and full benefits including health, dental and 401K program. More importantly for many, Our client offers a positive, collaborative environment that promotes career growth, innovation, culture and idea exchange. If you can get passionate about selling a product that is not only wanted, but truly needed, then we’d love to hear from you.